Ginger and Licorice

Ginger and Licorice
Our cats and Labrador

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Tools!!!

I spent some ...ok, most...of my Christmas money on new tools for my kitchen. Most of these tools are things I have wanted since my husband and I got married, but just wasn't able to justify the purchases.  Well now that I am trying to cook more and writing about my cooking I convinced him that the purchases are justified and that I do actually need these things.

1.  12 qt stockpot - having to split the soup between two pots yesterday was just nuts.
2.  Roasting pan with rack - almost pouring olive oil all over the top of the stove yesterday when removing the tomatoes from the oven was just not fun.
3.  an electric panini press/griddle/grill - the Griddler® by Cuisinart®

No comments:

Post a Comment