Ginger and Licorice

Ginger and Licorice
Our cats and Labrador

Sunday, March 1, 2015

This Week's Menu - Well, this week's planned menu

I'm sure we all know that life gets in the way of most things so here's my plan for the week:

Sunday - Salmon with Rosemary and Pecans and mixed veggies

Monday - Maple-Walnut Chicken with Green beans

Tuesday -  Frittata served with soup and salad (Maybe meatless Tuesday if I can get BGS on board...*fingers crossed*)

Wednesday - Caribbean Jerk Chicken - yeah...there will be NO jalepenos...

Thursday - Paleo Pulled Pork BBQ Sliders - not sure if I'll have time to make the buns or not...

Friday - remake of the Chinese Shrimp and Broccoli mess from this week with the changes I mentioned in the post

Saturday - not sure yet :)

That's the dinner plan - For breakfast it's gonna be a zucchini, sausage, egg casserole for BGS and a crockpot oatmeal for me - more on that later.

I was serving the fritatta every Monday for a couple weeks- different ingredients of course-....ok, maybe a cpl months...BGS finally cried out and said STOP with the fritatta every Monday.  So while I search for a meatless Monday of which he will approve, I will rotate the frittata to other days of the week.

If you have suggestions for which meatless meals have met your family's approval, please, please share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment