Ginger and Licorice

Ginger and Licorice
Our cats and Labrador

Monday, November 4, 2013

All Prepped and Ready to Go!

BGS didn't seem to mind Meatless Monday's meatless factor.  Aside from the fact that it was late and the salad dressing I went with was just plain *blech*, he enjoyed it, I believe.    That said, the slicing for the fruit salad took WAY too much time.  I actually timed it.  40 minutes start to finish for chopping 2 apples and 2 pears into slices.  Looking back at the recipe it DID say half-moons so I probably made more work for myself by slicing them top-to-bottom.

A friend asked for pictures next time so I will try to take pictures tomorrow as I make the Burgundy Pot Roast (I think that's what it's called)

I started tonight by pre-chopping the carrots and celery so all I have to do is add them to the slow cooker when I start it up around ...oh heck the book is downstairs and I'm not going to go get it after the day I had....I'll tell everyone tomorrow....

GNight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment