Ginger and Licorice

Ginger and Licorice
Our cats and Labrador

Sunday, October 6, 2013

A week in PREview

Since groceries will be delivered tomorrow by Peapod.com, I went through my cookbooks (old and new) and recipes I've seen during the week to see what sounds good (and easy) since I'm trying to get more work done for my new "job" at www.redstitchniche.com.  Tomorrow (Monday) is still undecided but Tuesday will be (to take inspiration from a site I found while looking for a recipe today) Crockpot Tuesday with Italian Herb Chicken and Potatoes ....since no days start with C I'll have to come up with something clever.  Wednesday and Friday will be recipes I saw on Rachael Ray's show last week.  Wednesday will be Rachael's Grandpa's Braised Beef.  Thursday will be well...I'm not sure yet, but it will probably involve my leftover chicken from Tuesday.  Friday will be Josh Capon's Risotto with Braised Beef using leftovers from the Braised Beef on Wednesday.

At some point this week I will be making a Apple and Pear Cobbler - Gluten-free version by using  gluten-free oats and a cobbler "flour" mix I put together last year for the Nectarine-Blueberry cobbler.

No comments:

Post a Comment